Friday, March 18, 2011


SERIOUSLY, where have I been, right!?! I fell off the face of the earth, blog-wise, around Christmas. You know you can't post Christmas pics on a blog - they are full of wonderful pics soon to be displayed on Christmas cards...no peeking allowed. So, for sure, a NO-NO. After that, I only had a session here and there as I prepared to pack us up for our upcoming move. Now that we're here and settled a bit, I'm hopping and need to catch up quickly!

The above pic is my latest favorite. She's a precious 8 month old girl, and when I close my eyes, I still see her sweet rolls and beautiful eyes. Makes me smile! My son had rolls almost as fantastic as those, but he's since leaned out. That, my friends, is why we have pictures! I almost can't even picture him as a chubby baby, but I have wonderful proof in the pictures we took over his first year.

I promise to be back to blogging soon. I've had 4 mini-sessions, just this week, so I have a lot of cute faces with stories to tell. You think this little baby is cute, well, she's just one of them! Until then, just soak up this precious little girl! More to come, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment