Saturday, July 30, 2011

Worth the Work | Alabama Delivery Room Photography

I feel so blessed that I was asked to photograph a baby delivery recently. It was one of the most AMAZING experiences as a photographer, and I'll never forget it. I had to constantly remind myself to stop tearing up and taking it all in and please, for the love of God, take pictures! It was unforgettable! Thank you, Adam & Lindsay for letting me be a part of Presley's Day!

"FaceTiming", just minutes after birth with her grandparents :)

...then making perfect eye contact with me, like she'd been here forever, not 10 minutes.

I love this because I said, "dad, can you kiss your daughter?" ...and BOTH men leaned in and did just that. Tear...

Long-legged lady! So many people love you already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment