Friday, August 27, 2010

Me+You=Love | Couples Photography, Tampa Bay FL


Because we are around the sport so much, baseball-themed portraits are something I haven't done. It seems silly to stray from something that's such a focal point in our lives, so I was thrilled when Wade and Katelyn asked to have their portraits made. We went to a little-league field and had a blast! The dirt was wet, the grass was like a swamp, but this precious couple doesn't need much help when it comes to beautiful photographs. I LOVED it! Thanks, Wade and Katelyn for enduring the elements with me!



I'm a sucker for kissing shadows :)










2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I was looking for such ideas only. My sister is getting married in an event space San Francisco next month and she wants me to capture all the pictures for her. Since, it will be my first time pretending to be a professional photographer, I don’t want to disappoint her with any bad picture.

    ReplyDelete