Saturday, September 4, 2010

You had me at "I do" | Tampa Bay Wedding Photography

Fritzy did more than say "yes" to the dress, she said "yes" to the man of her dreams!! (Though the dress was pretty beautiful!) I thoroughly enjoyed photographing my first wedding today. Here are just a few of my favorites...There are a lot more. I just wanted to get some up because I have several sessions this week. It would be so easy for me to get behind, so I'm going to stay ahead for the time being.

Anyway, back to the precious couple. They had an amazing family celebrating them and beautiful weather! I LOVED capturing a day of love through my lens. More to come soon!

Her mom's rosary...her mother prayed over it before she wrapped it around her wrist.


Sweet Mr. and Mrs!!


How much longer is she single??


Are they jumping because they are happy for the new couple or because it's the last picture?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment