Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Home is where YOU are | Tampa Bay Family Photography


I promise, I don't stop models on the street and ask them if they will pose for my website. It may seem like that, but I've just been super-blessed to photograph some BEAUTIFUL people!! These three are no exception - I think I could send these in to a magazine and just save someone the trouble of having to put together "the perfect family" for a photo shoot. What do you think?? Kelly and Jason - it was a blast! Thank you for letting me capture these moments for you!






3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family they are


    Your pictures are amazing, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the one of Kelly & Jayden. It's a great picture of the bond between mommy and son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys!!!! They certainly are a beautiful family and we had a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete