Sunday, September 5, 2010

We're Waiting on YOU | Tampa Bay Maternity Photography


What a joy!!! I never thought one session would top another, but I have to say that maternity photos are AMAZING. This beautiful couple is expecting their third child in four weeks! They were like pros and made this shoot super easy and fun.

Is there anything more exciting and awe-inducing than awaiting a baby...at the beach?! I love the ocean - I feel like places this majestic are God's way of courting us. Like a lover with flowers, he shows us his love saying, "Look how much I love you - I made you THIS!!!" All the more appropriate to show our love for a child on the way. I hope you enjoy - I sure did!








Carried in the belly, but held in the heart :)



Sunset!









They kicked off their flip flops, and little Evan kicked off his baby shoes, too :) Too cute, huh? His little feet will fit perfect in those...once worn by his daddy! See them on top of his dad's?













1 comment:

  1. What a dream place to have a photography business....love love it! We have the River here in Richmond, but not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete